Yummy,,
have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!
Yummy,,
have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!
[ QUOTE ]
Yummy,,
have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
Quite possibly the most cryptic post I've ever read.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I'm glad you said that. I thought I was having an extreme blonde moment.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Alton Brown on again,,he has almost caught up with my girl as far as AIR TIME,,,
[ QUOTE ]
Yummy,,
have expressed my concerns to Food Network to have program with alton and rachel !!!!!!!
[/ QUOTE ]
sorry but I just don't understand what you are trying to say here. Anyone want to clarify for me?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Sorry,, was trying to say they need a show together...and ruffle elpn's feathers..
I'd like to make a show with Rachael Ray...to be aired on the Playboy channel.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I hear ya,, I would be interested in a show like that,,and probably would be A VERY LONG LINE,,,ha
ok, thanks. I understand now
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Bookmarks